Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Campaign McCain

I just felt like reiterating that anyone who votes for McCain is, how can I say, an genetically inferior inbred hick.

You cant say you're voting on family/Christian values when he left his cripled wife for a lady 17 years younger and WAY richer that he met at a bar. BTW he didn't even mention his ex wife with whom he had 3 kids with during the RNC. He left her before he was even divorced. So ummm don't demonize Edwards if he actually stayed with his wife and admitted his discretion.

You can't talk about a war on drugs when his wife has been investigated by the DEA for a HUGE pill popping problem. I'm just sayin, Mac Dre has NOTHING on her. Dre never actually got a call from the DEA, police for posession maybe, but DAMN the DEA. I wonder how long she'll last knwoing she's chasing her Xanex with a Coors. I hope she's not DD.
That's right, Cindy McCain knows, thizz is what it is.

You can't say that abortion is wrong because you're killing a life, but then strap up the shotgun and go hunting.

How can a person from a small town run a campaign with ANY credibility against a person from a world renowned metropolitan city? We are talking about creating a WORLD LEADER. Not the next little league soccor coach, oh I'm sorry, hockey coach.

You can't be about financial reform, conservative spending, and keeping governnment out of private life and still be a republican (even if these are the stated values of the party, they have not been in place for 8 years)


I'm just ranting... Clearly I'm preaching to the choir.

0 comments: