Thursday, July 17, 2008

There was a House Majority vote in favor of proceeding with a Bush impeachment: NY Times does NOT report it. WTF

I thought this was the paper of record

The vote was on an article proposed by Dennis Kucinich, and was voted on 238:180 in favor of the proposal, including 9 Republicans. Um, I thought this would be news worthy, since like I said, Al Bashir is getting the boot, the world courts been eyeing us.

Nancy Pelosi is starting to piss me off though as has mandated that: questioning in the hearing be relegated to Bush's abuses of power, not his criminal wrongdoing.

Hello it's criminal wrongdoing, meaning he broke laws (not that he'd show up to court, none of his homies did, not even Harriet Myers who looked like she belonged on the cover of an oatmeal box, not the supreme court)

So why doesn't the news cover something as INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT AS A FORCED IMPECHMENT HEARING? I dunno maybe cuz it doesn't involve a blow job.
This guy is responsible for the same things as Al Bashir, but OMG we can't compare him to an Arab, they're the enemy. Things like I dunno, war crimes, genocide, invasion with intent to kill, destroy and cause both physical and psychological harm. Those are the things listed in Al Bashir's case, though I see a striking resembalance. But I fear we can't make these connections anymore. Long live teh bloggers. News is dead.

external links to info
link 1
link 2
link 3 and this one is extra special cuz this guy pulled a HIllary: I voted 'yes" cuz I didn't think it would go anywhere... um you're supposed to vote with your best judgement. gotta love the right wing for thier logic

0 comments: