Friday, October 3, 2008

I hate that my blog is turning into a palin hater blog, but one more...

So I was at dinner last night, and though I've known for a while, people actually think Palin is hot, in a quote "sexy librarian kind of way." The guy sitting next to me said he would do her as she paraded across the tv that was strung up to the ceiling and I just looked at him and told him I'm sorry his standards were so low.

He continued to defend his position that she was a milf, and that he didn't really want to hear her talk (not helping against my argument, in fact it strengthened my argument that the standards were low) and only one other person out of the 15 seated agreed with him. But that was the problem, that was 13% of us. Which could be like 13% of undecided voters will vote for her just cuz she's "hot" (now yes I just arbitrarily assigned our stats to the nation, AND none of us are undecided - completely prO-bama, but still, and conversly I have NO problem with people voting for Obama because he's hot, mostly because at least he's smart and it helps my party).

But Palin, really? See I get turned off by morons. You could look like Pharrell or Lewis Hamilton, and if you open your mouth and say something like your foreign policy experience was established because Putin landed in the same airport as you, you're a fucking moron and all of a sudden not so hot. If you think that Cheney's worst act was "a duck hunting accident" I'll think you didn't graduate 6th grade and when you grow up and learn to be able to name at least ONE newspaper I might consider your opinion in the future, but right now you're irrelevent and I'll ask you to please stop talking and go back to the place where they told you dinosaurs and people coexisted. And if you tell me that the system is going to support victims of rape and incest while they bring babies to term and put those kids into another system that's already overcrowded with kids who haven't been adopted yet, I probably won't speak to you again because you're a lost cause to humanity and you make ALL human beings look like a subspecies to the cow. And can i reiterate... you FUCKING MORON.
*sigh* I feel better now.


Maybe cuz i'm just not into the older white 6 kid having hockey moms who pick names like Track and Bristol, but seriously, if you vote for her (let alone do her), your standards ARE low.

0 comments: